Friday, November 6, 2009

What’s Wrong if Feel in Love..


Huurrrmmm my hamming was after I read one question from someone blog… He wrote that he feel love with other then his wife… and he as asked, Are that was wrong if he feel it toward other women? Then I put my self in the situation… for the first answer of course I my love to The Mighty Allah, then… I fall my love to both my parent, sibling and all the family members… not forget my men Mr. Big Guy… I love him because he love me… then I feel the still have love space in my heart… to who..??? then slowly I got the answer… it towart “HIM” whose…??? Its only me can reach the answer…but wat was still in my mind do HIM fell the same feeling toward me? Or just put me to fill in the blank when HIM alone??? To be positive I give answer to my own heart… maybe “HE” love me but he should make a decision to make a right choice… but wat’s wrng if he feel it and I feel the same way…? True.. people said that we cant false someone to fall in love with us.. it because love come from truly deeply pure heart… then I made a conclusions to all my question… let allteh true love stay just in my heart and as the inspiration for me to love who love me much and without any reason..

XOXO…
Me SunFlowers

No comments:

Post a Comment